• ACOUSTIC IMAGING
• FREQUENCY RANGE
• MAXIMUM OPERATING DISTANCE
•Accelerometers Triaxial + Temperature •Amperage -3 phases 5 -1000 Amps
•RPM -Up to 200’000 RPM
•Temperature -Infrared Non Contact Sensor
•General Purpose Input node integrates 3rd party sensors to the Phantom wireless network
• SmartOil™ in situ IIoT digital sensors monitor contaminants like dust, water, wear metals, and machine conditions like bearing temperature and oil rotation pressure that are indications of ball mill health.
• The SmartOil™ unit automates collection of physical oil samples for lab analysis.
• SmartOil™ possesses the unprecedented ability to link real-time oil quality measurements, best-in-class laboratory analysis and expert tribologist feedback, notable machine events, and oil consumption data into a single analytical system.
• Real-time Data -Actionable Information
• Automatically organize and file thermal images with Fluke Connect® Asset Tagging
• 120 x 90 infrared resolution (10,800 pixels)
• 3.5” LCD touchscreen display
• Spatial Resolution 7.6 mRad
• Can withstand drop up to 1 meter
• IP54 enclosure rating
• -20 °C to 150 °C temperature range
• Rated #1 CMMS
• eMaint is an award-winning CMMS solution for managing work orders, PM schedules and parts inventory.
• 50,000+ users worldwide rely on eMaint to predict failures, eliminate downtime and improve reliability.
• Ground-breaking asset reliability platform
• Flexible and configurable interface
• Simple solution for your team
• Empowers technicians to access their CMMS in the palm of their hand.
As part of a proactive maintenance program, on-site oil analysis delivers rapid results with immediate decision making to:
• Lower operating costs
• Reduce unscheduled downtime
• Increase machine availability
• Extend equipment life
• Decrease total lifecycle equipment costs
• Provide immediate retest capability
Atlas Reliability LLC.
2245 Texas Drive, Sugar Land, Texas 77479, United States
Copyright © 2019 Atlas Reliability LLC. - All Rights Reserved.