• Acoustic Imaging
Blended live SoundMap™ with visual image
Detects 0.005 CFM leak, 100 PSI from 32 feet
• Frequency Range
From 2kHz to 52kHz
• Maximum Operating Distance
Up to 164 feet (50 meters)*
7 inch 1280 x 800 LCD with touchscreen
•Accelerometers Triaxial + Temperature •Amperage -3 phases 5 -1000 Amps
•RPM -Up to 200’000 RPM
•Temperature -Infrared non-contact Sensor
•General Purpose Input node integrates 3rd party sensors to the Phantom wireless network
• Impedance Spectrum Analysis
• Integrated Water-in-Oil Sensor for accurate tracking of water contamination levels in real-time
• Enables real-time trending of oil quality
• Continuous Monitoring to observe and respond to oil problems before they become equipment problems
• Reduces need for collecting traditional samples
• Automatically organize and file thermal images with Fluke Connect® Asset Tagging
• 120 x 90 infrared resolution (10,800 pixels)
• 3.5” LCD touchscreen display
• Spatial Resolution 7.6 mRad
• Can withstand drop up to 1 meter
• IP54 enclosure rating
• -20 °C to 150 °C temperature range
• Rated #1 CMMS
• eMaint is an award-winning CMMS solution for managing work orders, PM schedules and parts inventory.
• 50,000+ users worldwide rely on eMaint to predict failures, eliminate downtime and improve reliability.
• Ground-breaking asset reliability platform
• Flexible and configurable interface
• Simple solution for your team
• Empowers technicians to access their CMMS in the palm of their hand.
As part of a proactive maintenance program, on-site oil analysis delivers rapid results with immediate decision making to:
• Lower operating costs
• Reduce unscheduled downtime
• Increase machine availability
• Extend equipment life
• Decrease total lifecycle equipment costs
• Provide immediate retest capability
Atlas Reliability LLC.
2245 Texas Drive, Sugar Land, Texas 77479, United States
Copyright © 2019 Atlas Reliability LLC. - All Rights Reserved.